4.06.2010

again

It's hard for me to say this, but I've got to: I, um, don't have a recipe for you today. I know, I know. I wanted to get that out of the way first.

I've been trying this new thing, where I make a recipe at least a couple times before throwing it up here. I used to just be so excited that something worked pretty much 100% that I would post it no problem. But I keep doing more and more complicated things, or at least things that do not necessarily work out on the first try.

So instead, here is a peek on what I am working on perfecting:



That's right. Popovers. Still. I am determined to get these right. I'm pretty close. At least they are popping now, right? Right.



Um, single-serving cheesecakes in tiny mason jars. What else can I say?

So next week I should hopefully have a recipe for you. Unless this heat wave kills me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment